Virginia Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Get Justice for Bikers
Martinsville law firm fighting for riders injured in wrecks
Motorcycle accidents are not the same as car collisions and other personal injury cases. The structure, maneuvering and handling characteristics of bikes create unique circumstances specific to motorcycle cases — and these circumstances often result in more severe injuries. At Charles M. Aaron, PLC Attorney At Law in Martinsville, we represent motorcycle accident victims in Virginia who have been injured by someone else's negligence. We seek compensation from the careless motorists or entities responsible for your injuries to cover the full extent of the damages you've suffered.
Key aspects of motorcycle cases
To get you the compensation you deserve, our skilled accident attorneys consider such key aspects of motorcycle claims as:
- Higher likelihood of extensive injury resulting from even minor accidents
- Lack of safeguards to protect you from permanent, life-threatening injuries
- Failure of motorists to detect or yield to motorcyclists
- Grave consequences when motorists tailgate or cut off a cyclist
- Effect of unsafe road conditions, such as potholes or uneven surfaces, on motorcyclists
We tenaciously pursue justice on behalf of injured bikers.
Attorneys press for the compensation you deserve
Our attorneys represent motorcycle accident victims by pressing for full compensation from the careless motorists or entities liable for their injuries. We protect your rights and help you pursue the money you deserve, including:
- Compensation for past and future medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
- Maximum value for a totaled bike
- Payment for repair of a damaged bike
We seek to maximize your recovery and get your life back to normal.
Professionals who understand motorcycles
We possess the dogged determination to fight for justice. Our team of top medical and industry experts provides strong support as we thoroughly investigate each case and develop a successful litigation strategy. You need a team of professionals who know bikes. We work with:
- Trauma doctors
- Neurologists specializing in motorcycle head injuries
- Forensic engineers
- Motorcycle mechanics
- Accident reconstruction analysts
At trial, these professionals offer compelling testimony based on years of experience and deep understanding of motorcycle accidents and injuries.
Contact our dedicated Virginia personal injury attorneys representing motorcyclists.
Call Charles M. Aaron, PLC Attorney At Law at 276-226-9989 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Martinsville, Virginia location.